Git Code Camp – Davao
July 15, 2017 @ 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM
in partnership with
Git Code Camp
15 July 2017 (Saturday)
Git Code Camp is a half day workshop that aims to introduce the practical use of Git revision control system in web and software development projects. Participants are a combination of students and professionals.
Git Code Camp
|12:30PM – 1:00PM||
Note: Registration will be closed at 1PM.
|1:00PM – 1:15PM||Welcome Remarks and Intro to DevCon|
|1:15PM – 1:30PM||Partners Talks|
|1:30PM – 4:30PM||Why get Git?
Cloning Existing Projects
Trees & Hashes
Typical Git Workflow
|4:30PM – 5:00PM||Mini Hackathon|
Requirements | Prerequisites
- Attendee must have atleast software/web development knowledge
- Bring your own laptops (Windows, Linux, Mac)
- Bring your own extension cords esp. if you have multiple devices
- Preinstalled Git on their laptop
- While the DevCon team loves to conduct workshops that would help you learn new technologies as a community initiative, heads up! There will be no certificates provided for this camp.
1. Be updated for further event announcements:
Follow us on Twitter: @DevConPH
Like the DevCon Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DevConPH
Join the DevCon Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/devconph
2. Register only if you are sure to attend. DevCon has the right to refuse entry for regular no-show registrants.