Laravel Code Camp – Cagayan de Oro
December 16, 2017 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
DevCon CDO will be holding a Code Camps this December 16, 2017, 8:00PM-5:00PM. Code Camps is a free workshop that aims to discuss and practice the participants' knowledge on certain technological topics. This workshop will feature Laravel Framework with Mr. Alison Galeon, a Full Stack Developer, as the speaker.
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. It attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching.It also aims to make the development process a pleasing one for the developer without sacrificing application functionality.
(n.d.). Retrieved from https://laravel.com/docs/4.2/introduction
9:00AM-9:15AM Introduction to DevCon
9:15AM-12:00NN Laravel Lecture
4:00PM-4:30PM Awarding and Closing
1. The Code Camps workshop is free, no payment is needed. All we require is for you to register and to show up on the day of the event. Do remember, slots are limited and we would like to have everyone participate as much as they can.
2. Once you have registered at eventbrite, the organizers will be sending a follow-up email regarding your final attendance, a few days before the event. Please respond as this will inform us the number of taken and available slots.
2. The workshop is open to anyone (student, professional, and IT enthusiasts) who is interested to learn.
3. Participants are required to bring their own computers for the workshop, as these will be used for the activities.
4. Please do also prepare for the following:
- Text editor/IDE of your choice
- WAMP/LAMP Stack
- PHP 5.6 or higher
- Composer (basic knowledge)
- OOP Approach programming
- Basic understanding of how MVC Framework work
- Extension Wire and/or Pocket Wifi if possible
1. Stay updated for further event announcements:
Like the DevCon CDO Chapter Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DevConCDO
Like the DevCon Philippines Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DevConPH
Join the DevCon Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/devconph
2. Register here: