Selenium Code Camp Professionals 2019
March 16 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
About DevCon Code Camp
These are technical sessions that seek to build up the technology capabilities of our IT professionals and students usually in collaboration with different tech user groups.
I. Selenium Code Camp Objectives
II. Code Camp event terms
- This event requires pre-registration. Signing in on the Eventbrite registration would NOT automatically guarantee slot to the event. Final Confirmation of your slot will be emailed to you.
- Exclusive to Professionals who are already have at least 2 years experience in industry.
III. About the Speaker/s
- 8:00am – 8:30am Registration Note: Registration will be closed at 9AM.
- 8:30am – 8:45am Welcome Remarks, Briefing of House Rules and Devcon Introduction
- 8:45am – 9:05am Sponsor Talk by Accenture Technology
- 9:05am- 9:10 am Venue Partner talk – Barhead by Recruitday
- 9:10 am- 12:00nn Code Camp Proper
- 12:00nn – 1:00pm Lunch (1 hour)
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm Code Camp Proper – Continuation
- 3:00pm – 3:10pm Snacks
- 3:10PM – 4:30PM Mini-Hackathon – a hands-on activity to wrap up Code Camp, max of 2 hours, guidelines are provided by the Code Camp Speaker (i.e. resource speaker)
- 4:30pm – 4:45pm Awarding: Bestowal of Appreciation to the speaker; announcement of winners
- 4:45pm- 5:00pm Post Workshop Evaluation and Developer Survey, additional announcements
- Group Photo
V. Attendee Requirements
- Attendee must be already a professional (at least 2 years working experience)
- Bring your own laptop
- Bring your own extension cords especially if you have multiple devices
VI. Machine / Software Requirements:
VII. Dress Code
- Smart casual attire. Strictly no shorts, no slippers, no spaghetti strap, and the like.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes! The event is highly recommended to Professionals. Signing up in the event doesn’t guarantee a secured slot. Please wait for the Confirmation of your slot. You might be asked by the organizer to present company ID as a proof of identity.
If I am a successful applicant, can I just NOT show up in the event?
Devcon events are free and our team prepared it for you to make the event successful, engaging and relevant to your career. Once you receive a confirmation of your slot, we expect you to show up. If in case you can’t attend, be sure to notify us via email at least 3 days before the event. Failure to do so might affect your registration in our future events.
What can I bring into the event?
Code Camp involves hands on activities for all participants, please bring your laptop. The organizer will send an email updates at least 2 days before the actual code camp for final reminders.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No need! Just be sure you save your confirmation email in your mobile phone.
While the DevCon team loves to conduct workshops that would help you learn new technologies as a community initiative, heads up! There will be no certificates provided for this camp.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send email to email@example.com
Participants Terms & Conditions, read it here.
- I understand that if I violate any Event rule or fail to show up during the assigned schedule of the event I signed up, my slot will be forfeited and my future participation in DevCon events might be on a waitlist specially if I fail to inform the organizers ahead of time that I cannot make it to the event. If I continue to get the slot but don’t show up in the event, there’s a possibility that I will be denied access to DevCon’s future event.
- If selected to be a Participant, this grants permission to DevCon Summit to use the Participant likeness, name, voice and words in television, radio, film, newspapers, magazines and other media, both during and anytime after the events, and in any form, for advertising or communicating the purpose of DevCon Summit.
- In compliance with Data Privacy Law, DevCon will not share your data to third party or Company Sponsor. Your contact info is safe with us and you can always Opt In / Opt Out in our List. But during the event, expect the company sponsor to ask for your contact info of which you have the full discretion. Please remember however that once you sign up as an event participant in all Devcon events, your email address automatically becomes part of our database wherein you may receive future email announcements, marketing promotions or updates about Devcon. If you wish not to receive any email updates from us, send us an email with a subject “Requesting to Delete my Data in Devcon List” and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may check one of the emails sent to you and click Unsubscribe
For updates and upcoming events, Follow & tag us!