Unity3D Code Camp (Professionals) : Repeat
June 11, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
in partnership with
Unity3D Code Camp (Professionals): Repeat
11 June 2016 (Saturday)
A repeat of whole day event that will surely spark your desires to create your very own digital game using the very popular Game Development platform, Unity3D. Learn from our very own local game developers, both in the indie and mainstream game industry, and start your journey towards the infinite possibilities!
- Why Use Unity
- Getting Familiar with Unity
- Akanoid Clone
Unity is a game development ecosystem: a powerful rendering engine fully integrated with a complete set of intuitive tools and rapid workflows to create interactive 3D and 2D content; easy multiplatform publishing; thousands of quality, ready-made assets in the Asset Store and a knowledge-sharing community.
For independent developers and studios, Unity’s democratizing ecosystem smashes the time and cost barriers to creating uniquely beautiful games. They are using Unity to build a livelihood doing what they love: creating games that hook and delight players on any platform.
Find more @ http://unity3d.com/
Unity3D Code Camp Program
|9:00 – 9:30||
Note: Registration will be closed at 10AM.
|9:30 – 9:35||Welcome Remarks and Intro to DevCon|
|9:35 – 9:45||Partners Talks: Philippine Game Developers Community|
|9:45 – 10:15||Opportunities in Unity3D Game Development|
|10:15 – 12:00||Workshop|
|12:00 – 1:00||Lunch|
|1:00 – 4:00||Workshop|
|4:00 – 5:00||Mini Hackathon|
- Knowledge in C# programming or any other C family of languages like Java, C++, etc.
- Pre install Unity 5 in machine before the event. Installation takes time as the installer would still download the whole software package.
- You can find Unity 5 Personal Edition here: https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download?ref=personal
- OS: Windows XP SP2+, 7 SP1+, 8; Mac OS X 10.8+
- GPU: Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.
- Bring your own mouse
- You may bring your own extension chord
While the DevCon team loves to conduct workshops that would help you learn new technologies as a community initiative, heads up! There will be no certificates provided for this camp.
Globe Labs Building Dress Code Policy
- Strict observance of the dress code of the building is Business Casual attire.
- The following are NOT Allowed
– Rubber sandals, slip-ons or slippers
– Revealing top/shirts
1. Be updated for further event announcements:
Follow us on Twitter: @DevConPH
Like the DevCon Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DevConPH
Join the DevCon Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/devconph
2. Register only when you're sure to attend. DevCon has the right to decline entry for regular no-show registrants.